Salary: £38,000 – £45,000 Per Annum
Revision Recruitment are proud to represent this industry leading industrial machinery manufacturer in the search for a Technical Trainer to join their growing product team. For years, this client has successfully designed and developed innovative products used around the world, utilising a strong R&D knowledge base within the business to bring to market products synonymous with quality and performance. Reporting into the Technical Training Team Leader, your role will be to provide training and assist in the development of training products and services to the clients customers, service personnel and distributors onsite, as well be available to occasionally travel to global locations when required.
Working within the companies own training and demo-centre, you will be responsible for delivering company training on new machines, upgrades, systems enhancements and technical changes to a wide variety of skill levels, from end users/operators through to experienced installation and commissioning teams, using your dynamic training skills to identify the needs of the individuals and provide suitable support.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
– Delivering training, training products and services to customers, engineers and distributors both in the UK and worldwide when required (20% travel expected)
– Training Customer Support and 1st/2nd line support staff, ensuring that consistently high standards are maintained
– Assist in the development of the companies training products and services
– Work effectively with the wider training team to ensure knowledge and best practice are shared widely
– Carry out necessary maintenance and repairs to the machinery used in the clients training centre
– Provide support to the wider business when required
Ideally you will be an experienced engineer with a background in installing, commissioning and servicing complex electro-mechanical machinery, and have a background of customer support in previous roles. Experience within a training type role would be preferred, but if your roles have included time spent training individuals on the equipment, then this would be considered, but explored in depth at the interview stage – examples will need to be given. Technical qualifications in electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering would need to be at a minimum of NVQ/C&G standard due to the nature of the product, however a vocational qualification (apprenticeship) would also be relevant.
My client offers a great package for this role, including an excellent base salary and benefits, and the chance to travel when required
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call Kris Feaviour at Revision Recruitment
|Job Category||Technical Trainer|